• To set and implement the management process for the project and the consortium, and thereafter to lead,
coordinate and manage the project accordingly.
• To set and implement the monitoring and management process of administrative and financial matters, and communication with the European Commission about those matters.
• To review and assess the progress of NxtHPG scientific and technical activities towards the defined goals and objectives.
• To measure this progress as much as possible in a quantitative way and give feedback to the project partners in order to react accordingly.
• Scientific and Technical management activities:
• Co-ordinate and ensure the coherence of all the scientific and technical developments between work packages.
• Ensure the strategy alignment of the NxtHPG with respect to International initiatives.